Wednesday, January 6, 2010

rescue me before i lose control

somewhere between my sleep, somewhere beneath my skin, in places i can't see, something is known to be a sin. hiding inside my eyes, burning from deep within, something that need a lie, trying to turn into a sin........

rescue me before i lose control, rescue me from this fire in my soul, there's only you who can stop me from falling, i need a saviour, you're are my saviour......

rescue me before i lose my head, rescue me from the sight of regret, cause only your love can stop me from wanting......

knocking behind my door, asking to be let in, something i have ignored, wanting to be a sin

it's been around so long and waiting to begin, i know that it's so wrong, cant'n let it be a sin
>>>>>rescue me pls<<<<<
p/s:

michelle natalie chan is running around in circles, going crazy... WOOHOO!!......... "Boredom" has officially taken over her!! hahahahahahha >>rescue her pls<<

gurl!! u rock!! love it

No comments:

Post a Comment